Tech Valley Recycling, Inc. is currently looking to hire a great person to grow with the company and who can enhance and run our eBay department. We are an electronics recycling and asset recovery company located in Clifton Park, NY.
- Writing winning descriptions. Everything involved with listing items for sale on eBay (researching past selling prices, taking photographs, describing the item, etc.).
- Ensure pricing is accurate and competitive.
- Verifying and ensuring that product information is accurate and properly displayed.
- Identifying and researching incoming electronics for the potential to be sold on eBay.
- Testing, cleaning, diagnosing, and repairing computers and various electronics.
- Proven experience selling items on eBay.
- Thorough knowledge of creating eBay listings including photographing items, creating the listing contents and shipping completed orders.
- Attention to detail is very important.
- Advanced understanding of electronics and their components.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Very good internet research skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining high level, quality work and output.
- Ability to lift objects weighing approximately 50 lbs.
- Ability to interact in a cooperative and professional manner with others.
- Experience with networking gear a plus.
Salary will be based on work experience.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please contact Tech Valley Recycling, Inc. at (518) 877-9800 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.